Aims and scope
International Journal of Nano Dimension (IJND) is a journal devoted to the dissemination of the science and technology of unique properties and novel nanomaterials community. The journal provides a forum for materials scientists and engineers, physicists, chemists, biologists, electronics, energy/environment and medicines to rapidly communicate on the most important topics in the field in nanomaterials. Both theoretical and experimental contributions are invited.
Contributions include, but are not limited to, a variety of topics such as:
• Nanomaterials - nanometals and alloys, amorphous solids, ceramics, nanocomposites, polymers, semiconductors.
• Applications - Structural, opto-electronic, magnetic, medical, sensors, novel devices and applications for nanomaterials.
• Characterization - Analytical, microscopy, scanning probes, nanoscopic, optical, electrical, magnetic, acoustic, spectroscopic, diffraction.
• Novel Materials - Micro and nanostructures (nanowires, nanotubes, nanoparticles), nanocomposites, thin films, superlattices, quantum dots and quantum wells.
• Processing – Novel growth, Crystal growth, thin film processing, sol-gel processing, mechanical processing, assembly, nanocrystalline processing for nanomaterials.
• Properties - Mechanical, magnetic, optical, electrical, ferroelectric, thermal, interfacial, transport, thermodynamic and ultra-fast nonlinear optical phenomena properties in nanostructure materials.
• Synthesis - Quenching, solid state, solidification, solution and reduction synthesis, vapor deposition, high pressure and microwave for synthesis in nanomaterials.
Type of contributions
The journal publishes a complete selection of original articles, selected as regular papers, review articles, feature articles and short communications.
Submit your papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org